I was looking into purchasing the peltier plate today but realized that it wouldn’t arrive until a month of even two from now due to the pandemic situation. I think I may choose a different project, something I can actually do while I’m at home because by the time the most important part of the project arrives, we won’t even be in school anymore.
Now, I just have to research a new project to do at home with materials I can get before June. I want to do something which I can ask my dad to help me gather materials for, I just don't know what it is yet. I'll probably end up doing something for mother's day for my mom, something meaningful that she can use... I was thinking something along the lines of a jewelry box, so I will probably make her one with the help of my dad.

No comments:
Post a Comment