Friday, May 15, 2020
May 15th, 2020
This week I worked on building the base for my toothpick bridge. I followed the same concept we used for building our roller coasters freshman year. I used the toothpicks and hot glue I had left over from that time. The plan is to finish adding the toothpicks to form a pathway in the middle and then I will add the support material on top. This should be done by the time our next blog is due, or even before then. In order to build the cubes I glued together 4 toothpicks and then intertwined them with 3 other bundles of 4 in order to form a square, I then made 4 bundles which I intertwined going up, and lastly made another square to seal off the top of the cube. For the support bar that is going across the axels of the cube I had to use 2 toothpicks glued together as one on its own wasn’t long enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment